- 3 ripe bananas mashed
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1.5 cups flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 6 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 2 bags milk chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, mix together the banana, sugar, egg and butter. In a different bowl, whisk together the flour and baking soda. Add the flour to the banana mixture and stir until just combined. Place into a greased 9×5 dish and bake for 55 minutes at 325 degrees. Let cool completely.
- When the bread is cooled, slice off the edges that touched the pan that are crustier. We’re talking like just a little sliver off the edges. Then crumble up the banana bread into a bowl so it’s all small crumbs.
- Add the cream cheese and mix until fully combined and creamy. Roll the mixture into small balls and place on a cookie sheet lined with wax paper. Chill in the refrigerator for at least an hour to overnight. I let mine chill for 5 hours.
- Melt one bag of chocolate chips in the microwave at 30 second increments until melted and stir until completely smooth.
- Dip the banana balls into the chocolate to coat and use two forks to help let the extra chocolate drip off and place on cookie sheet lined with wax paper. Chill in the refrigerator until set and enjoy!
Source: Flours And Fudge
(Visited 29 times, 1 visits today)