Total Time: 15 mins
Servings: 4 – 6
- 3 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Pound Mortadella Salami (see notes above), Rind Removed & Cut Into 1 1/2 Inch Cubes
- 3 to 4 Tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat until smoking.
- Add the mortadella cubes, and cook, tossing the cubes often, until they are lightly browned on all sides.
- Add the balsamic vinegar and toss to coat.
- Cook for another minute or two until the vinegar thickens and coats the meat.
- Serve in a bowl immediately.
(Visited 100 times, 1 visits today)