- 4 (4-ounce) beef tenderloin steaks
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Cooking spray
- 2 teaspoons bottled minced garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 3 tablespoons dry sherry
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons honey
- Sprinkle both sides of steaks evenly with salt and black pepper. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add steaks to pan; cook 3 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness. Remove steaks from pan; keep warm.
- Add garlic and red pepper to pan; sauté 30 seconds. Add sherry to pan; bring to a boil. Cook 30 seconds. Add soy sauce and remaining ingredients; bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat, and cook 1 minute. Serve with steaks.
(Visited 61 times, 1 visits today)