- 2 lbs large tahong (mussels)
- ¼ cup butter
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 cloves minced garlic
- ½ cup bread crumbs
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp parsley flakes
- 2 stalks green onions, chopped (for garnishing)
- Place tahong in a pan (no water), cover and cook over medium low heat. When shells open up, drain. Remove top shell.
- Melt butter in microwave. Add minced garlic and stir.
- Mix cream cheese and cheddar cheese together. Add salt, black pepper and parsley.
- Preheat oven to 300F. Brush each tahong meat with butter-garlic mixture, top with cheese mixture and cover with Panko bread crumbs.
- Arrange tahong on a baking sheet. Bake in preheated oven for 15 – 20 minutes or until panko bread crumbs turned light brown.
- Transfer to a serving platter. Garnish with chopped green onions. Serve warm.
(Visited 1,058 times, 1 visits today)