Total Time: 55mins
Preparation Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 45 mins
Something easy and delicious. You can serve it either hot or cold. Goes great in chicken salad.
- 4 chicken breast halves, skinned
- 1/4 cup brown mustard
- 1/2 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup margarine, melted
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons white wine (or water)
- Brush chicken with mustard and dredge in bread crumbs.
- Place in a 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking dish.
- Combine margarine, lemon juice, and wine (or water); drizzle 1 tablespoon over each piece of chicken and pour remainder in dish.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Remove cover, sprinkle with paprika, and bake an additional 15 minutes.