- 1 pound of peeled, raw and cleaned shrimp
- ¾ cup of shredded coconut
- ⅓ cup of panko bread crumbs
- 2 medium eggs
- salt and pepper to taste
- cooking spray
- Peel and clean the shrimp.
- In a small bowl beat the two eggs together.
- In another small dish, combine the panko bread crumbs and coconut flakes.
- Salt and pepper the clean shrimp.
- Dip the shrimp into the egg mixture, and then into the coconut/flour mixture. Repeat this step until all the shrimp are breaded.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place a wire rack on a back sheet and lay the shrimp on the wire rack.
- Bake the shrimp for 15 minutes at 400 degrees.
Source: Recipe Diaries
(Visited 16 times, 1 visits today)