- 12 ounces boneless and skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup Italian beans, sliced
- 1 cup cauliflower, sliced
- 1 cup sliced carrots
- 1 cup yellow squash, sliced
- 1/4 cup canned red kidney beans
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 teaspoon creole seasoning
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil or cooking spray
- Rub the creole seasoning on the chicken breasts. Let stay for at least 30 minutes
- Heat a pan, pour-in 1 tablespoon cooking oil.
- Sear the chicken breast for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Bake the seared chicken breast for 12 to 15 minutes. Note: The thicker the cut, the longer the baking time.
- Remove the chicken from the oven and allow to rest. Set aside.
- On the same pan where the chicken was seared, pour remaining cooking oil.
- When the oil becomes hot, put-in the carrots, Italian beans, cauliflower, red kidney beans, and yellow squash. Sprinkle with garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Stir fry (in high heat) for 5 to 8 minutes.
- Transfer to a serving plate. Top with the sliced baked chicken.
- Serve. Share and enjoy!
(Visited 126 times, 1 visits today)