- 2 lbs. boneless/skinless chicken thighs
- 4 medium potatoes
- 1 teaspoon of ground annatto seeds, bija or achiote
- 2 teaspoons of sea salt
- 1 teaspoon of ground or flaked oregano
- 1 teaspoon of rosemary
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spread olive oil on it.
- Lay the chicken thighs on the greased foil, unfolding them completely in all directions.
- Mix the salt, rosemary, oregano and ground annatto seeds (bija) in a small bowl. Using your hands or a spoon, sprinkle this mixture onto both sides of the thighs.
- Cut the potatoes into small cubes or wedges. Place in between the chicken thighs and add the remaining salt/herb mix. You can also bake the potatoes without seasoning.
- Bake uncovered for 40-45 minutes or until thighs are tender and easily break with a fork. Thighs temperature should reach 165 if using a meat thermometer.
- Serve and enjoy!
Source: Life Bites
(Visited 32 times, 1 visits today)