Baked Chicken Nuggets makes a good snack for your kids. Aside from the fact that children love this food, it is also less greasy because there is no frying involve.
- 2 (6 to 8 oz.) chicken breasts, skinless and boneless
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Cut the chicken breast into 2×2 inch pieces.
- Place the chicken in a bowl and then pour-in the buttermilk. Cover and place in the fridge to marinate for at least 3 hours (The longer it marinates the better the texture gets).
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on the chicken.
- Roll the chicken over the breadcrumbs. Make sure that the chicken is properly coated.
- Place a wire rack over a baking tray. Make sure that the wire rack can withstand high oven temperature. Arrange the chicken pieces over the wire rack.
- Bake for 14 to 16 minutes.
- Adjust the oven settings to broil. Let it stay for 3 to 5 minutes or until the color is light to golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and transfer to a serving plate.
- Serve. Share and enjoy!