- 4 basa fillets or any other white fish
- 12 strips of Denhay smoked streaky bacon
- 4 tbsp sun-dried tomato pesto
- 2 vines of cherry tomatoes
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400F/200C.
- Salt and pepper the fish and spread 1 tbsp of sun-dried tomato pesto per fillet.
- Wrap 2-3 strips of streaky bacon around each fish fillet and sprinkle with black pepper.
- Arrange on a tray big enough to fit the fish fillets and 2 vines of cherry tomatoes without them touching each other.
- Bake in the oven for 14 minutes, then turn your oven to grill/broil and cook for 3 minutes further or until the bacon is crispy and the tomatoes slightly charred.
(Visited 27 times, 1 visits today)