- 1 can Pillsbury Biscuits (10 biscuits)
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- ½ onion, finely chopped
- 3 slices of bacon, chopped
- ⅓ cup cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce
- 5 oz cheddar cheese, chopped into 10 squares
- 1 egg white
- sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large pan, brown ground beef, bacon and onion until cooked. Drain any grease.
- Add cream cheese, ketchup, barbecue sauce, mustard and Worcestershire sauce. Stir over low heat until cream cheese is melted. Allow to cool.
- Roll each biscuit out very thin. Place 2 tablespoons beef mixture on each biscuit and add 1 square of cheese. Wrap the biscuit around the beef/cheese and tightly seal the edges.
- Place biscuits on a parchment lined pan seam side down. Brush with egg white and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Put them in the oven and turn down the heat to 350 degrees. Bake 13-16 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Serve warm.
Source:Spend With Pennies
(Visited 38 times, 1 visits today)