- 8 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 5 teaspoons gluten free cornstarch
- 1 (8 oz) package Jones Dairy Farm Dry Aged Bacon, cooked according to package directions and chopped
- Salt and pepper
- 1 cup cheddar jack cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line 15x10x1-inch baking sheet with parchment paper and coat heavily with gluten free cooking spray; set aside.
- Whisk eggs, milk and cornstarch together in bowl until well combined; stir in bacon and season with salt and pepper. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake for 14 to 15 minutes or until almost set. Sprinkle with cheese and bake for an additional 2 minutes or until cheese melts. Remove from oven and let stand for 3 minutes to cool slightly.
- Starting at short end, carefully roll up omelet, peeling off parchment paper as you go. Cut into 4 to 6 slices and serve.
(Visited 35 times, 1 visits today)