- 1 (6-8 oz) burger patty, seasoned and divided into two small patties
- 1-2 oz BBQ or slow cooked pulled beef brisket
- 1 large Brioche or egg bread bun
- 1 teaspoon BBQ or steak sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic, horseradish or Worcestershire mayonnaise
- 2 slices Jones Dairy Farm Dry Aged Bacon, cooked crisp and drained
- 1 Romaine lettuce leaf, tomato slice, red onion slice
- Optional Additions: sautéed mushrooms, caramelized or fried onions, or pickled jalapeños
- To make the burger, slightly flatten two small burger patties; place beef brisket in center of one patty and cover with remaining patty. Crimp or press the edges of the patties together to seal the brisket inside.
- Grill burger to desired doneness; toast bun and then spread with BBQ or steak sauce and mayonnaise. Place burger on bottom half of bun and top with bacon slices. Garnish top of bun with lettuce, tomato and red onion. Serve with additional BBQ sauce, sautéed mushrooms, onions or pickled jalapeños.
(Visited 38 times, 1 visits today)