- ¼ cups Ketchup
- ¼ cups Heavy Cream ( Or Light)
- ⅓ cups Dry Stovetop Stuffing Mix
- 1 whole Egg
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 clove Garlic, Chopped
- ¼ cups Chef Blend Six Italian Cheese Mix (Shredded, Sargento)
- 5 pieces Bacon, Cooked And Chopped (5 Slices Should Equal 1/4 Cup When Chopped)
- ¼ cups Sun-Dried Tomatoes, Chopped
- 1 pound Ground Beef Or Ground Turkey Or Meatloaf Mix
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a large mixing bowl, add ketchup, cream, stuffing mix, egg, salt, garlic and cheese. Mix thoroughly. Add the bacon and tomatoes and stir. Add the meat and gently mix it into the rest of the ingredients with your fingertips. Do not over mix. Just mix until it’s lightly blended.
- Spray a standard size loaf pan with cooking spray. Shape your meatloaf to fit into the loaf pan. Cook in a 350 F oven for 1 hour and 15 minutes.
Source: Sheila’s Kitchen
(Visited 184 times, 1 visits today)