- Rack of Ribs (your choice)
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons onion powder
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 2 tablespoons cumin
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- Salt to taste
- BBQ Sauce of choice
- Coat the ribs with the dry rub, working it into the meat.
- Let it rest for fifteen minutes, then wrap them in two layers of aluminum foil.
- Bake at 325 for 3 hours, then at 300 for an hour.
- Remove the aluminum foil for the last half hour, mopping with sauce with 30 minutes of baking time left, then again with ten minutes left.
- NOTE: Wrap them in two layers of aluminum foil to avoid drippings running all over the oven.
Source: Simple Food 365
(Visited 43 times, 1 visits today)