- 3 medium ripe Avocados
- 2 scoops of Vanilla Ice Cream
- 3/4 cup Condensed Milk
- 3 cups Ice Cubes
- 1 Cup Milk
- Sugar to taste (Optional)
- Place ice cubes, milk, condensed milk, ice cream, and avocados in the blender.
- Blend until all ingredients are smooth.
- Add sugar or more condensed milk to taste.
- Pour in glasses then serve cold.
Tip: I like having chunks of avocados in my shake. So, I usually set aside an extra avocado, cut it up in small cubes, drop them in the glass of shake then eat them with spoon. Enjoy!
(Visited 188 times, 1 visits today)