- 1 1/2 pounds skirt steak, trimmed of excess fat
- Juice from 2 limes
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 packet of sazón
- 3/4 cup of beer
- In a large resealable bag, add the steak, lime juice, garlic powder, salt, pepper, sazón (if using) and beer (if using). Close the bag and squish around to distribute evenly. Refrigerate for 3-12 hours.
- After marinating, preheat grill or cast iron pan on high heat. Add the steaks and cook for 4-8 minutes. Shorter time will result in medium doneness, longer will be well done. Flip steaks and cook for an additional 4-8 minutes.
- Remove steaks from heat and loosely cover with foil. Let sit for 5-10 minutes.
- After steaks have rested, they may be served as is, sliced into strips or chopped into pieces. Serve with tortillas and desired toppings.
Source: Kitchen Gidget
(Visited 32 times, 1 visits today)