- 6 skinless, bone-in Chicken Thighs
- 2 tablespoons Oil
- 1 teaspoon grated Ginger
- 1/4 cup Soy Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Honey
- 1 tablespoon Rice Wine Vinegar
- 1/2 piece of Ginger, julienned
- 1 Thai Red Chili, slit lengthwise
- 1/2 teaspoon Chili Flakes
- 2 medium sized Onions, roughly sliced
- 1/4 cup Chicken Broth
- Salt to taste
- Spring Onions for topping
- Marinate the chicken with grated ginger, soy sauce, honey and vinegar for at least half an hour, and preferably overnight.
- In a pan, heat oil and saute the ginger juliennes and thai red chili. Fish out the chicken pieces from the marinade and add them to the hot pan. Reserve the marinade. Sear on high heat for 3 minutes on each side.
- Add onions, chili flakes, remaining marinade, broth and salt to the pan.
- Cover and cook for 20-25 minutes till the chicken is cooked through. The sauce will thicken as the chicken cooks.
- Sprinkle with chopped spring onions and serve hot.
Source:Center Cut Cook
(Visited 38 times, 1 visits today)