- 2 tbsp canola oil
- 3 garlic cloves, smashed and minced
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger root
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1/2 lb ground beef
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp sriracha sauce
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 medium carrots, diced
- 1 celery stalk, diced
- 2 small heads baby bok choy, sliced
- black pepper
- cooked brown rice
- Heat canola oil in a skillet or wok over medium-high heat.
- Add garlic, ginger and onion, cook a few minutes until fragrant and translucent.
- Add ground beef, crumbling with a wooden spoon.
- Season with black pepper. Brown the beef, then add fish sauce, sriracha, soy sauce. Stir well to combine.
- Add carrots and celery, cook a few minutes until vegetables are slightly softened.
- Add bok choy and cook until wilted.
- Serve over brown rice with more sriracha to taste.
Source: Happy Jack Eats
(Visited 58 times, 1 visits today)