- Kosher salt
- 8 ounce box Pad Thai Noodles
- 1 tablespoon Asian sesame oil
- 1 pound ground pork
- ½ cup peanut butter
- ¼ cup seasoned rice vinegar
- 1-1/2 tablespoon fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons coconut milk
- 2 jalapeños, stemmed, seeded and sliced into thin rounds
- 2 medium carrots grated
- 2 cups thin sliced green cabbage
- Cilantro for garnish
- Lime wedges, for serving
- Heat a fry pan over medium high heat. Add 2 teaspoons of the oil until hot. Add the ground pork and cook, stirring to break up the meat. Cook until cooked through. Set aside.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the rice noodles and cook, stirring often, until just tender, about 5 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold running water; leave to drain in a colander.
- In a large bowl, whisk the peanut butter, vinegar, fish sauce, the remaining 1 tsp. oil, coconut milk and 3 tablespoons of warm water until smooth.
- Add the drained noodles, pork, jalapeños, carrots, cabbage, and toss gently. Garnish with cilantro and serve at room temperature with the lime wedges on the side.
Source: Cooking on The Ranch
(Visited 45 times, 1 visits today)