- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 Tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 6 boneless pork chops
- Combine soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic, ginger, cumin and chili powder in a large plastic zipper bag or tupperware until sugar is dissolved.
- Place pork chops in the marinade and seal securely. Let marinate in the fridge for at least 4 hours.
- After marinating, preheat a grill or skillet to medium-high heat.
- Place pork chops onto preheated grill or skillet and cook for 5-7 minutes per side until the meat is no longer pink inside (or reaches an internal temperature of 145 degrees F).
Source:Six Sisters’ Stuff
(Visited 27 times, 1 visits today)