- 1 (8 ounce or 250g) package spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 large carrot, thinly sliced
- 1 large red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 (15 ounce or 425 g) can baby corn, drained
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons hoisen
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/2 tablespoon chili garlic sauce
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch mixed with 1 tablepoon cold water
- 2 cups cooked chicken
- Bring a pot of water to a boil and cook pasta according to package instructions.
- Meanwhile, Combine oil, garlic, ginger, broccoli, carrots, bell peppers, onions, and baby corn in large skillet and cook until softened, about 10 minutes.
- Add chicken broth, soy sauce, honey, hoisen, fish sauce, vinegar, sesame oil, and chili garlic sauce.
- Stir in cornstarch mixture and continue cooking until sauce begins to thicken. Reduce heat and add noodles and chicken and continue stirring for about 5 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
(Visited 32 times, 1 visits today)