Asian Grilled Chicken and Corn is another grilled chicken recipe that is full of Asian flavors. This dish is easy to prepare and best served for lunch.
- 4 chicken leg quarters
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Rind of 1 lemon
- 4 pieces sweet corn
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Combine the soy sauce, sesame oil, grated ginger, lemon rind, sugar, ground black pepper, and salt in a bowl. Mix well.
- Arrange the chicken leg quarters in a resealable plastic bag. Pour-in the soy sauce mixture. Let the air out of the bag and seal. Marinate for at least 6 hours.
- Heat-up the grill. Grill one side in low heat for 15 minutes. Flip the chicken. Baste using the leftover marinade. Continue to grill the other side for another 15 minutes. You can also grill the corn at this time and brush it with butter.
- Increase the heat to medium. Flip the chicken once more and then grill each side for 5 to 8 minutes while basting. Use a meat thermometer to ensure that the chicken is cooked. You know that its done if the internal temp reaches 165F.
- Remove the chicken and corn from the grill. Transfer to a serving plate.
- Serve. Share and enjoy!