- 1 1/4 lb ground chicken
- 2 Tbs garlic flavoured hoisin sauce
- 1 tsp fresh grated ginger
- 2 tsp seasame oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 13 seasame flavoured rice crackers, crushed
- 1 tbs minced green onion
- 1 small can (8 oz) pineapple tidbits, with juice
- 1/4 C honey
- 2 Tbs ketchup
- 2 Tbs soy sauce
- 1 Tbs worcestershire sauce
- In a bowl, combine the ground chicken, hoisin sauce, ginger, seasame oil, salt, pepper, crushed rice crackers and green onion. Using a small scoop, portion out meat and roll into balls.
- Preheat 2 Tbs olive oil, in a large non stick skillet, over med high heat. Add in meatballs and brown on all sides, shaking pan to roll meatballs, every few minutes. Remove from pan to a plate.
- While meatballs are browning, mix the pineapple tidbits, honey, ketchup, soy sauce and worcestershire sauce in a small bowl. Once meatballs are browned add glaze to skillet and scrape up any brown bits from the bottom of the pan. Once glaze is bubbling, return meatballs to pan and toss to coat. Cover, reduce heat to low and simmer for 7-10 minutes, until meatballs reach an internal temp of 165 degrees. Serve over white rice, or with side of choice.
Source: Hun What’s For Dinner
(Visited 57 times, 1 visits today)