- 1/2 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 5 tbsp. brown sugar
- 6 tsp. garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp. ground ginger
- 2 tsp. seasoned rice vinegar
- 10 oz. snow peas
- 4 tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 10 oz. mushrooms, sliced thinly
- 1 lb. beef, thinly sliced (sirloin steak strips, flank steak, or any other steak)
- 2 cups cooked rice, for serving
- Combine all the sauce ingredients in a bowl and whisk to combine. Set aside.
- Bring water in a medium pan to boil. Add snow peas, boil them for 5 minutes, drain. Set aside.
- Add 2 tbsp. to a large skillet over medium heat. Add mushrooms and cook until tender. Remove and place in a bowl.
- In the same skillet, heat the remaining 2 tbsp. oil over medium-high heat. Add the meat in an even layer (you might need to do this in two batches). Cook for 1-2 minutes until nicely browned, then flip and brown the other side. Remove from skillet and repeat with the remaining beef.
- Return all of the cooked meat back to the skillet. Add the snow peas, mushrooms and sauce. Cook for 1 minute or until heated through.
- Serve over rice.
Source: The Savvy Kitchen
(Visited 51 times, 1 visits today)