- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 cup chopped pineapple
- 2-inch piece of ginger, peeled and finely grated
- ⅓ cup chopped green onions
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons gluten free soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- ¼ cup chopped roasted & salted cashews
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 head lettuce, leaves washed and dried
- Cook beef in a large skillet over medium-high heat until cooked through. Drain. Stir in pineapple, ginger, green onions, garlic, soy sauce, and hoisin sauce.
- Cook 2-3 minutes until heated through. Season with salt & pepper as needed (don’t forget you’ll be adding salted cashews!).
- Scoop into lettuce, top with cashews.
Source: Recreating Happiness
(Visited 17 times, 1 visits today)