- 1/2 Cup Soy Sauce
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Rice Vinegar
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ginger
- 1 Tablespoon Hoisin Sauce
- 4 Cloves Garlic, Minced
- 2 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 5 Ounces of Snow Peas
- 1 Cup Kale
- 1 1/2 Cups Sliced Mushrooms (any kind of mushrooms will work!)
- 1 Pound Beef (sliced into thin strips)
- 2 Cups Cooked Quinoa or Rice
- In a skillet over medium heat, combine the oil and mushrooms. Stir occasionally and cook for 5 minutes.
- While mushrooms are cooking, start making the sauce by combining all sauce ingredients in a bowl and whisking until combined.
- After the mushrooms have cooked, add beef to the skillet and continue flipping occasionally until beef is browned on both sides.
- Add snow peas and kale to skillet, then slowly pour sauce over the whole skillet.
- Reduce heat to low and allow sauce to heat up while stirring occasionally for 2 minutes.
- Serve over rice or quinoa and enjoy!
Source:Six Sisters’ Stuff
(Visited 42 times, 1 visits today)