- 4 tbsp organic miso paste (I used a brown variety, but yellow or red miso also works well)
- 1/4 cup baby carrots, julienne
- 1/2 cup enoki mushrooms, washed thoroughly
- 1/8 cup dried porcini mushrooms
- 1/8 cup sliced green onions
- 1 cup medium or soft tofu, cubed
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley leaves
- Vermicelli noodles (rice noodles), cooked according to package instructions
- Pour 4 cups of water into a pot and heat just until simmering (not boiling)
- Add miso paste, stirring until dissolved
- Add the carrots, mushrooms, green onions and tofu. Cover and heat through over medium heat for about 5 minutes.
- Add the parsley and rice noodles, heat through (about 2 minutes) and serve in large bowls.
Source: Cocoa Bean The Vegetable
(Visited 33 times, 1 visits today)