- ½ k tuna
- 1 c water
- ½ c vinegar
- 2 tbsp garlic, chopped
- 1 thumb ginger, chopped
- 5 pcs whole peppercorn
- 2 pcs. sliced chili finger
- 2 pcs. eggplant (sliced lengthwise)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ½ tbsp white sugar
- ½ c coconut milk (kakang gata)
- Combine water and vinegar in deep pan and bring to a boil.
- Add the fish and the remaining ingredients except for the chili finger & coconut milk.
- Simmer, when liquid reduced to half put the chili finger and coconut milk last, let boil for at least a minute.
- Serve hot with steamed rice. Share & enjoy!
Source: Lucky Mom
(Visited 50 times, 1 visits today)