- 1 kg. tanguige tail or any part.
- 1 head garlic, crushed
- 2 thumb size ginger, sliced
- 1 tsp. peppercorns
- 3 bay leaf
- 3-5 pcs. chili pepper
- 1/4 c. soy sauce
- 1/4 c. vinegar
- cooking oil
- Using scissors cut fins and tails of tanguige. Slice fish crosswise into desired thickness.
- Wash thoroughly sliced fish and drain keep aside. In a sauce pan put garlic and ginger at the bottom.
- Arrange sliced fish side by side, add in pepper corns, bay leaf and chili. Pour in 1 to 1 1/2 cups of water, add in vinegar, soy sauce and 3 tbsp. cooking oil.
- Bring to a boil and simmer in medium heat for 20 to 30 minutes or until cooked and sauce thickens to nearly dry, season with salt if required.
- Serve with a lot of rice.
(Visited 314 times, 1 visits today)