- 1 lb string beans (sitaw), cut in 2 inch length
- 1/4 lb pork belly, thinly sliced (optional)
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup vinegar
- 1 medium-sized onion, thinly sliced lengthwise
- 4 to 6 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup water
- Heat a frying pan or wok then sear the pork.
- When oil and juice comes out of the pork, add garlic and onions then cook for 2 minutes.
- Pour-in the soy sauce, vinegar, and water then bring to a boil.
- Shake-in the ground black pepper and stir.
- Cover and simmer for 15 minutes or until the pork is tender.
- Add the string beans and cook for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and transfer to a serving bowl.
Source: Philippine Dish
Via: Adobong Sitaw Recipe
(Visited 349 times, 1 visits today)