- 1.3 kilo chicken, cut in serving pieces
- 1/2 kilo pork loin, cut up to two-inch cubes
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 heads garlic, crushed
- 2 pieces laurel leaves
- 1 tablespoon black peppercorns, crushed
- 1 cup Magnolia Nutri Oil
- Marinate chicken and pork with the garlic, soy sauce, vinegar, laurel leaves, and pepper for five hours.
- Transfer to a saucepot, add water. Let boil, then simmer until the liquid is reduced to half. Cool completely.
- Separate the garlic and the meat from the sauce.
- Heat the oil until hot in a frying pan. Separately fry the garlic and then the meat until crispy and chewy. Put the meat and garlic in a deep saucepot. Add the sauce. Continue cooking over high heat until sauce has thickened and the bottom burns a little with very little sauce remaining in the pot.
Source: The Pro Files
(Visited 31 times, 1 visits today)