- 1 c camaro cleaned
- 1/2 cooking oil
- 50 g garlic crushed
- 150 g onion sliced
- 5 pc tomato sliced
- 1/4 c vinegar
- 1/4 tsp whole black pepper ground
- 1 tsp salt
- Clean camaro, remove wings, feet and head. Set aside. Peel and crush garlic, peel and slice onions. Wash and slice tomatoes set aside.
- In a clean container, combine clean camaro, vinegar, ground black pepper, salt and 25 g garlic, set aside.
- Saute 25 g garlic until golden brown. Add onions and cook until wilted. Add sliced tomatoes and cook until mushy. Stir.
- Add marinated camaro. Simmer for 30 seconds. Reduce fire. Stir.
- Continue simmering until sauce dries up. Serve.
Source: My Recipe
Via: Adobong Kamaro
(Visited 92 times, 1 visits today)