- 2-3 lb beef roast
- 1 (10 oz) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 8 oz (¾ can) Coke or Pepsi
- 1 (1 oz) envelope dry onion soup/dip mix
- Place the roast in the slow cooker.
- Whisk together the condensed soup and Coke.
- Pour the Coke mixture over the roast.
- Sprinkle the onion soup/dip powder over the exposed sides and top of the roast, letting the excess fall into the liquid.
- Cook on low for 8-10 hours, slice and serve.
Source: Amy’s Cooking Adventures
(Visited 48 times, 1 visits today)