- 1/2 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 tablespoons michiu Chinese cooking wine*
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons corn starch
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 10 ounces snow peas
- 3/4 pound thinly sliced flank steak
- In a measuring cup, whisk together soy sauce, water, cooking wine, brown sugar, and corn starch. Set aside.
- In a skillet, over medium-high heat, add vegetable oil. Once oil is heated, add minced garlic and cook until fragrant. Add the snow peas and cook until bright green, about 3-4 minutes. Remove from skillet and set aside on a plate.
- Add the flank steak to the skillet and cook until mostly cooked through, about 5-7 minutes.
- Add the snow peas back into the skillet then pour sauce in. Let simmer and thicken for 3-5 minutes, stirring and tossing to incorporate everything.
- Serve with white rice.
Source: Table For Two
(Visited 49 times, 1 visits today)