- 1 lb pork steak or pork chops, trimmed and cubed (about 3 pork chops)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 14-oz jar Great Northern beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 cups frozen baby Lima beans
- 1/2 lb green beans, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces (about 2 cups)
- 2 tablespoons parsley, finely chopped
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Season the cubed pork liberally with salt & pepper. In a large skillet, heat olive oil and add the seasoned pork. Cook cubed pork over high heat for about 6-7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until lightly browned.
- In a medium-sized soup pot, bring the chicken broth to boil. Add pork and the rest of the ingredients, bring to a boil, and then turn off the heat. Stir in parsley. Serve hot.
(Visited 47 times, 1 visits today)