- 250 gm Minced chicken
- 1 Onion, dice
- 4 Garlic, minced
- About 4 to 5 Lasagna noodle sheets, broken into 1/4th size
- 1 cup Pasta sauce
- 1 cup Water
- 1/2 tsp Italian herbs
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup Mozarella cheese
- 1/4 cup Ricotto cheese
- Basil Leaves for garnishing
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add onion, garlic and minced meat. Season with salt and italian herbs, Mix, cook and stir occasionally for 5 minutes.
- Add broken lasagna noodles, pasta sauce and a cup of water. Close the pan with its lid and cook for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, open the lid and stir again. Now add parmesan cheese and give a stir.
- Sprinkle mozerella cheese on top and close the skillet and cook for 5 more minutes on medium low heat.
- Finally top with ricotta cheese and close the lid an cook for 2 minutes.
- Remove the skillet from heat, garnish with some basil leaves and serve hot..
(Visited 39 times, 1 visits today)