- 1 1/2 cups grated cassava
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 bundle of pandan leaves, boiled in 2 cups water until reduced to one cup, and cooled [or canned pandan concentrate, or a few drops of pandan essence in a cup of warm water]
- 1/2 tsp lye water
- Mix the sugar and the pandan flavored water and mix until sugar is dissolved.
- Mix in the cassava and then add the lye water drop by drop mixing well as you do so.
- Pour into a mold or bowl that fits your bamboo steamer until the mixture becomes translucent.
- While still hot scoop out the cooked mixture (use ice cream scoop or a tablespoon the same size as the scoop) and roll into grated coconut
(Visited 547 times, 1 visits today)